
For our Advertisement Poster we wanted to keep it within the same theme of the Music video and CD album cover and relate them all together. We firstly ripped out pages from glossy magazine to create a collage of random different pictures which has also featured within our music video, representing the confusion and distress of everything which is happening within the main characters mind. After creating the collage of mixed photos I scanned the piece onto a computer where I used Photoshop to alter the piece, changing the lighting and contrast of the whole piece. After I added the same text which we used on the CD Album cover so that it could be recognisable to our target audience and also so that they can stay interlinked with one another, continuing to promote the music video and the song. When producing this poster I wanted to comply with the forms and conventions of my music video and the CD cover as the genre of the song I choose works well with the imagery which has been used throughout the production, we have done this so that the target audience would be able to recognise them all as being related.
No comments:
Post a Comment