The band has created five albums from when they started in 2004, from being an unknown band from small town Franklin, they have grown immensely in popularity within the past five years, constantly appearing within the media and in magazines such as Kerrang! on a regular basis.
Below are all their album's to date.
Paramore - All We Know Is Falling, Release Date 2005, Tracks 10
Paramore - Riot! Release Date 2007, Tracks 11
Paramore - The Final Riot! Release Date 2008, Tracks 15
Paramore - Twilight Soundtrack, Release Date 2008, Tracks 2
Paramore - Brand New Eyes, Release Date 2009, Tracks 11Before creating the album cover for our Paramore music video, I decided to research into the band a little more, and their previous album covers that they have used which is shown above. This helped me have a greater understanding and clearer idea about how to produce our cover and what I could possibly include, so I decided that when filming I would take some pictures of the location and of Katie to possibly use as the photograph on the album cover.
No comments:
Post a Comment