Throughout the construction research planning and evaluation stages of my music video I have continually used new media technologies. The internet became a primary foundation of where I collected a lot of my information using websites such as Google (which is a massive worldwide search engine) helping me to research and learn more about the forms and conventions of music videos as a whole, and the different genres and sub-genres, also I used YouTube (a social networking and video sharing website) a great deal of times to view music videos with the same pop/punk genre as my chosen song, also to watch interviews which my chosen band have previously done. Also before I had chose my song which I was going to create a music video to, I listed to the music channels on Sky TV very often and Radio1, gathering a greater idea of what music is in the charts and what artists are popular or not so popular at that moment in time.
When researching and producing my music video I would repeatedly use Microsoft Word to type up research, my ideas and plans for the overall piece, and I used this soft ware throughout saving every piece of work I did even if it wasn’t totally necessary I wanted to keep it for the future, when I create my blog as I could simply just copy and paste the work I had previously done onto my blog site.
For the planning stages we used all the camera equipment which we filmed our music video with, and for the editing of my music video I used the software iMovie on an Apple Mac laptop. I also edited the song track which we used on this iMovie software. When producing the Album cover and Poster for the promotional package which went with the music video these were both created on a photo adaptation software, with use of the internet again to find the text which we used on both of these.
Within the evaluation stages of the overall production the use of new media technology had been used throughout the advertisement of our finished music video through use of the internet once again and use of websites such as Facebook, Myspace and DailyMotion, where we also received our audience feedback.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment